What are cookies?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their devices and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their devices, they can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent –by activating cookies in your browser– mdmarketingdigital.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing pages of restricted access, remembering the products that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcast of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access a service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These cookies that could be provided by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users, and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: Cookies that, provided by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Third-party cookies: mdmarketingdigital.com may use third-party services that, on behalf of mdmarketingdigital.com, will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the site and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Chrome/ Explorer/ Firefox/ Safari